TrueDark is a leader in creating light-based technology solutions that promote better energy, sleep, mood, and performance, so you can feel your best every day. While they initially focused on blue light blocking eyewear, they expanded their offering to include LED light therapy products, circadian-friendly lighting products, and accessories that fall under its sister-brand, TrueLight.
When TrueDark was founded in 2017, there was essentially no brand; however, the founder of the company was very well known within biohacking space. My responsibility was to build the brand and help it become self-sustaining by expanding into new markets.
• Developed and implemented the company’s brand guidelines.
• Negotiated the brokerage and acquirement of the truedark.com domain, as well as the @truedark username across all major social media channels to
help establish brand consistency and improve visibility.
• Grew the company's social media following to over 35,000 people across all of its channels organically.
• Effectively built the brand and established trust by leveraging education and science.
• Produced B2B and B2C content to meet the needs of both consumers and wholesale partners across the globe.
• My content and digital marketing efforts have helped TrueDark grow 300% in sales since 2018.
TrueDark is part of Dave Asprey's portfolio of health and performance brands. They are based in Seattle, WA.